Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Sevenfold Spell Submitted!

Got some stuff done this weekend. I submitted The Sevenfold Spell to my first epub market today. Here's hoping! I also wrote out a complete outline for A Hollywood Miracle, which I didn't really intend to do when I sat at the computer, but now that I have it, I'm going to use it. I bought some colored post-its so I can use different colors for each storyline. That way I can merge all the storylines on some sort of board, and easily be able to pick out each storyline.

Plans for this evening include sitting down with my Neo and writing another scene in East of Yesterday. Right now, my efforts are floating between AHM and EOY, but I think after tonight I'll know which one I'll want to focus on.

I also had another short story idea, but it's still on simmer.

Wish me luck for The Sevenfold Spell!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the writing! {SMILE}

    It sounds like you have enough projects to keep you busy. I love when that happens. {SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete

If you are a spammer, your comment will be removed, so please don't bother.