- I finished reading a very funny novel that didn't necessarily have an upcoming release date (something I consider for Debuts & Reviews).
- Took a walk in the park. And not just any park, it was Devil's Millhopper Geological State Park. A big huge sinkhole festooned with greenery. Will post pictures later.
- Had long and productive talks with my husband.
- Went shopping with my daughter. Had hot chocolate in a Border's cafe and people-watched.
- Danced with my daughter with the help of Just Dance for Wii. Not a pretty sight.
- And now I need to call my brother.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
At times when it starts seeming too hard to break into publishing, I declare a break for myself. And that's what I'm doing this week. It's a writing break, something we all need from time to time to remind us that writing isn't everything and that everything isn't about writing. So this weekend: