Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something Special - Sneak Peak

I'm starting a new program at Fantasy Debut and you guys get to be the first to know about it because you read this blog. I call it "Discovery Showcase", and it's where I will post the first chapter of unpublished or self published novels. The details will go live tomorrow at 6 AM EST.

I won't be vetting or editing these chapters in any way. I'll simply format them as I do a debut showcase, and post them. I won't comment. But others probably will. I will post them in the order that I receive them, once a week on Saturday morning. Not sure if any of you will be interested, but if you are, stop by Fantasy Debut tomorrow for the full details.

(Yes, I deleted a post. Sorry about that. I appreciate the encouraging words from everyone who commented.)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like this could get very interesting...I like this idea! Giving us a chance to see things we might not normally see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm... prepare to be inundated, I guess? Haha, just kidding. I am off to read the "rules."

    Thanks Tia, for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. I know many of my readers at FD are unpublished, so I thought it might be a popular idea.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a spammer, your comment will be removed, so please don't bother.