Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Blog is Staying Put

Even though I've semi-officially launched my new blog at Debuts & Reviews, I'm still going to blog here. This blog is much more personal than my review blogs, and I intend to keep it that way. I actually don't have any obvious way of finding this blog from my domain, which is just fine by me.

I've still been working on "The Sevenfold Spell" and I'm really having to crack the whip to keep myself on a project long enough to finish it. I will allow myself to interrupt novel writing to write a short story--they come along rarely enough--but I simply must finish what I'm doing with this short story (or novella)  before I will allow myself to move on to another. Discipline! Must have it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad. I''d miss this blog's more personal side if it disappeared. {Smile}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the blog's staying put, then I guess we will, too.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea - glad this is staying put.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a spammer, your comment will be removed, so please don't bother.